• Based on a linocut illustration
• High quality Gicleé art print
• 200mm wide x 250mm tall
• Printed on a lightly textured 310gsm Hahnemühle German Etching paper
• Each print is signed by Steve Goodwin
• Art Prints are printed to order
The print is supplied unframed*, size is 200 x 250mm which will fit a standard frame size. They can also be trimmed to fit a 200mm square frame which is also a standard size.
This design features a reproduction based on one of my linocut illustrations. The linocut is hand-printed before it is digitised and composed to produce the final artwork ready for commercial printing. I like to combine traditional handcraft skills and modern digital technology.
All the illustrations I produce are based on scenes or places I have seen. I have interest in motor racing and like to illustrate racing cars. This one is of Saab 96 from the 1960-1970s
Giclée is a form of very high quality printing used for fine art prints and photography. A similar process to inkjet printing, but using more colours and pigment based inks that are permanent. The prints are produced on 310gsm Hahnemühle German Etching paper, a natural white uncoated paper with a light texture. It is acid-free and mould-made for fine art prints.
* frame shown is for illustration purposes only. The third picture shows the paper texture and artists signature.